Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Computer experience


I have been using computers since I was in the 7th grade in the mid 80's. I started out with an Apple computer and we learned how to write a program and put on floppy discs. When I entered high school I took a computer class my senior year. Since then I use the computer for e-mail, shopping on line, down loading music, using word processing, and down loading and sending pictures. In my recent job I used the computer daily for data entry. I have learned a lot from my 13 and 9 year old sons on what to do with computers. My children are always on the computer and probably know more about it than I do.


I plan on using the computers in my classroom to have the students look up information needed for class. I would also like to use the computer to show videos to the class. I am hoping to learn how to do different things in this class that I will be able to implement in my classroom when I become a teacher.

No comments: