Tongight we learned how to create a WebQuest. It is pretty cool all the stuff you can do on the computer. I just wish I was more computer savvy. I liked how you can hperlink and add pictures to the WebQuest. I just hope that now I can apply all of this knowledge to the actual project. This should be interesting.
We got the grade back for our group presentation and I have to say I was really pleased with ours. I can't believe that we only have 2 classes left. The first part of the semester has gone by really fast. I hope the second part of this semester goes by fast too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that it is really neat that we can do all of these things with webquests. I am also wondering if I can do anything by myself that we did in class. It will be very interesting to work on it by myself. I was also proud of our grade for our presentation. I guess our hard work paid off pretty well.
I am so shocked at how fast this class is going. I think that webquest will be pretty cool. I hope I can remember half of this stuff.
Post a Comment